How to Get Rid of Cellulite Naturally
Cellulite refers to the dimpled or an “orange peel” appearance of the skin. It involves fibrous connective tissue cords that connect the skin to the underlying muscle, with the fat deposits between. As fat cells accumulate, they push up against the skin, while the cords pull down and distort the connective tissues beneath skin. This creates an uneven surface or dimpling.
Cellulite is most common around the thighs and buttocks, breasts, lower abdomen and upper arms. Cellulite can happen to anyone regardless of age, size, gender, and race. While cellulite is more common in women, men can also be affected.
Some other factors that can play a role in the appearance of cellulites are as follows:
• Weight changes
• Unhealthy diet
• Slow metabolism
• Lack of anaerobic exercise
• Poor circulation
• Lack of collagen strength
• Fad diets
It may not always be possible to prevent or get rid of cellulite, but following these tips may help diminish its appearance.
• Maintain a healthy diet. Eat a diet rich in fruits and veggies, lean proteins, healthy fats, and whole grains. Bright colored fruits help prevent and reduce tissue damage due to the high content of antioxidants. Vegetables that are rich in vitamin A may also aid in boosting collagen production in the body. Adding these to your diet can help to reduce cellulite.
2. Chili and Cayenne Pepper
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
4. Sunflower Seeds
5. Olive Oil
6. Dark Berries
7. Green and Herbal Tea
8. Dark Chocolate
• Stay hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses water daily. It will help to soften your skin, giving it a healthy glow and texture. Water also aids in detoxification.
• Stimulate the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system serves as a drainage system to get rid of the toxins from your body and prevents the hardening of the fibrous tissue under the skin. Get exercising and breathing heavier to increase lymph activity. Exercise improves blood flow to connective tissues and strengthens the muscles that help tighten and support skin.
• Cellulite is basically a fat, so removing the fat from your body will help to remove cellulite. Once you decrease the fat on your body, tone strong, lean muscle by doing strength-training moves that target trouble spots. The most effective ways to do this is by doing regular aerobic exercises to burn the fats and anaerobic exercises to build and tone the muscle. Try working out with kettlebells, they are one of the most effective ways to build muscle and burn fat.